Sunday, February 03, 2008

I've deleted my other blog - I use my LJ blog and have never really used that blogspot blog so I saw little reason to keep it. Now I just need a good shot for my profile.

I came across this blog, for men (manly men, like me). All the stuff one needs are there - women, sports, firearms, clothes - and that's all on the front page!

I am always happy to find SL things for men. So many things are "feminine" or neutral out there. Us men need love too.

I may need to break my links on the sidebar into smaller segments. Anyone got any other great blogs for either SL in general (neutral or gents) or Caledon that I haven't added yet?

3 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

I love AWNM! Great blog!

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Herr Goodliffe,

You may wish to look over my reading list to see if there are any journals suiting your fancy.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron

Postscript: The comment I made elsewhere some time ago about your 'concealed' identity was merely meant to be amusing. I hope you did not take it seriously.

Michael Röhm said...

Thank you muchly, Herr Wulfenbach!