The Power of Puck Compels You!
Being the adventures of a Victorian gentleman within the land known as Second-Life.
About Me
Michael Röhm
Northampton, Massachusetts, United States
re: why Jonathan Kyle hasn't read James Joyce: "More like because he is a weird rambling Irishman who makes no sense. I can already get that speaking to you." Well, I don't mean to brag...
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(24)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
February
(13)
MY APOLOGIES
IN QUAALUDES AND RED WINE
I love wandering around in my cassock. I always w...
DEATH IS A CABARET, OLD CHUM
THE LEADING HORSE IS WHITE
FRIENDS, CALEDONIANS, OTTERS, KNOCK ME YOUR LOBES
Dear LL,Next time I crash, DON'T FUCKING FORCE ME ...
A meek call for peace
I've deleted my other blog - I use my LJ blog and ...
Mental Floss Blog has a list of 7 of Literature's ...
Fun from Lady Primbroke
Oy, and now right after that, my landlord came dow...
Last night was a bit hectic. It seems two events ...
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(24)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(2)
►
October
(2)
Other SL blogs / related links
500 Year Diary (Mr. Sputnik)
A Stroll Through Caledon (Miss Laval)
A Triple Path (Marquise Elytis)
An Engine Fit For My Proceeding (Miss Malaprop)
Are We Not Men?
Brutal Honesty in SL
Caledon & Carntaigh au Courant (Duchess Riel)
Caledon Forums
Coyote Momiji
Diary of a Caledonian Baroness (the Lady Amber)
Dublin in SL
Eladrienne's Second Life! (Miss Laval)
Fear & Loathing in Second Life (Gideon Television)
Gaslights Emporium (A great clothier for gents and ladies in New Babbage Square)
Hibernia on the Skids (Mr. O'Toole)
Homme Magazine
In Perpetua Designs (Miss Anansi)
Kirawill of Bardhaven
La Bicyclette (Miss Tombola)
Lady Adventuress (Christine M)
Mean Girls Guide to SL
Men's Second Style
Official Linden Blog
Red Rose of Caledon (Duchess Bellambi)
Second Life Herald
Second Life Insider
Second Life News Network
Second Life Safari (from SomethingAwful.com)
Second Lifers (Livejournal community)
Second Survivor Forums
Suffugium Blog
The Babbage Blog
The Connolly Telegraph (Miss Connolly)
The News From Bardhaven
Through the filter of a Victorian Aesthetic (Lord Pearse)
What the Mouse Saw (Miss Kelley)
Victoriana and Steampunk (non SL)
Aether Emporium wiki
Brass Goggles
Casebook: Jack the Ripper
Dictionary of Victorian London
Eccentric Genius (as if there's any other sort -puck)
Fantastic, Mysterious, and Adventurous Victoriana
Funerary Practices in the Victorian Era
GASLIGHT electronic text and discussion site
Gothic Steam Phantastic
Mourning Ritual and Death Philosophy in the Victorian Era
My Secret Life
Penny Dreadfuls and Penny Bloods
Self-Defense with a Walking-Stick
Sir Richard Burton
Spring Heeled Jack
Steampunk Magazine
The Gentleman's Page
The Haunted Museum (Spiritualism)
The Steampunk Workshop
The Virtual Typewriter Museum
Victorian Sex Cry Generator
Victorians' Secret
Voyages Extraordinaries
W.T. Stead Resource Site
Puck Goodliffe's shared items
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Dear LL,
Next time I crash, DON'T FUCKING FORCE ME TO UPDATE.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment