Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I had been working...

on my home, basing my new decorating scheme around a place I'd seen out in winterfell absinthe. The wallpaper was greenish, the drapes were greenish - even the roof and outer bricks have a green tint to them now.

My hookah was out, filling the room with curious perfumed scents, mixing with a nearby incense bowl, as it sat unattended in by the bookcase. I was clad in only a pair of jeans and a pair of slippers, since I was going around about the house and saw no need to be formally dressed.

All of a sudden, a blueish fairie descended, appearing inside of my house... I vaguely recall talking to this fairy, but the memory is very faint. However, when I came to, a couple hours later, I found myself clad in this:

Photobucket

I'm still quite dazed by it all - and what a curious costume! Needless to say, I would warn anyone away from reckless drug use like I indulge in, unless they wish to experience such strange occurrences and find themselves in such odd attire.

My mind is still reeling - I felt it was my civic duty to warn everyone... and now, I am going to pull myslf into bed and sleep and hope this dies down and everything is normal again in the morning.

No comments: