There's a chill in the air. Autumn is here, and with it comes Halloween - definitely my favourite holiday of them all.
So in addition to setting up a Corvus Sanctuary, I like to shop for neat horror-related avis. And did I ever hit the jackpot last night.

Yep! That's me as Grandpa Dracula from the Munsters (note: as a horror geek, I tend to be a bit of a stickler for things like calling the Monster "Frankenstein." Grandpa "Munster" was in reality Lily's father. He was named Sam Dracula, and she was Lily Dracula before she married Herman Munster. So there).
I love the avi - and the clothes look good on regular Puck, too!
Miss Laval, too, is putting out information regarding hauntings in Caledon, should you be interested in becoming a spectre for the holiday - and who doesn't?
Also, Grandpa is from a store called Bobbysocks, which has a ton of really good Halloween avis.
If anyone sees any non-Fester male Addams avis (Gomez, Itt) or non-Grandpa male Munster avis (Herman, Eddie) let me know! I've looked for other Addams avis out there but they tend to be of Tish or Wednesday (and Bobysocks has a lurvely Lily Munster avi, and Elvira. Oh, Lily and Elvira... and Tish... *swoon*... welcome to Michael's earliest crushes!)
I was supposed to co/apprentice host in Fibber's today but the DJ didn't make it, alas.
Oh, speaking of Munsters, there's a gorgeous Munster Koach for sale out there but it's a bit pricey especially since it isn't drivable. A shame. Ditto for the hearse carriages out in Sleepy Hollow, unfortunately. We need more drivable hearses, Munster cars and carriages.
If only I could build...

1 comment:
Yes! The AVs at Bobbysocks were great!
Post a Comment