Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Friends,

I daresay that my first night as host in Dublin - at the pub Fibber MacGee's, during Carraig - was a success. Miss Tracy Stardust helped me out with regards to the more minute parts of hosting and, although I was rather shy (I get shy when I know *no one* in a situation... in this case, I only had Miss Laval there to "back me up," and knew no one else) I think it was still a good enough go at it and people were friendly and generous with their tips (tho, of course, people cannot resist shoving lindens into a green glowing skull - scientists have proven that).

I was unaware of yesterday's job until a couple hours before it went down... but tomorrow, Wednesday, at 7 PM SLT I will be working under another host - I forget who - but my dear friend Michele Woebegone will be DJing!

Michele and I have been friends since as far back as I can remember. My first surviving friend (who still logs in) is Miss Seraph Nephilim, who has become quite the land mogul. Next to her is Michele, who I met in Blarney and hit it off with instantly. Do come down!

Speaking, previously, of Miss Laval, there's something wonderful that she got for me.


For those unaware, the RL POWER OF PUCK typist has a heart condition. When I saw the delightful steampunk heart beater/regulator, I just had to have it. Miss Laval picked it up for me, and I am very, very pleased with it and thankful to her for it. It can be found in New Babbage.

And yeah, that's what I wore when Miss Laval and I visited a couple of Halloween-themed places after my gig at Fibber's.

yrs,

Puck

1 comment:

Eladrienne Laval said...

Awww...my pleasure sir!