Friends,
The other day I acquired my new laptop, in all of its alienware glory. I was also rather occupied with other things a day or two after it, so I was unable to really log in for very long, but here I am now.
And not a moment too late! About a month ago, I'd made my from Caledon to the capital of my own country, my Beloved Erin. I went seeking out a job hosting parties there because I am simply not terribly good (and certainly not patient enough!) to build and I have few marketable skills otherwise. Well... I do have one - but women get enough free offers for that that they're unlikely to seek out gentlemen for pay, haha!
So, I made my way to meet with a wonderful lady by the name of Elsibeth Pieterson who taught me the basics of hosting, and I will be in apprenticeship for the next week or thereabouts before I am let loose on my own.
However, the job has one singular problem that I am finding difficulty reconciling to my strict moral principles - the fact that I must inform women who arrive clad in nothing to get dressed. Still, if they refuse it seems I am allowed to drag them back to my place and put them on the rack, so all is not lost.
yrs,
Puck
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment