Friends,
From henceforth until mid-november, my plot is now "Puck's Corvus Sanctuary." It is a home for birds of the Corvus species (the Corvus species is, of course, ravens and crows) as well as blackbirds and bats, to let them fly and frolic.
Should you have any crows, ravens, blackbirds or bats you'd like to take up home in my plot, IM me. Hunting them is expressly forbidden and will not be permitted. And do not disbelieve it when I say that I have ways to make you pay. But do come by to watch them as the fly and rest.
The delicious Miss Laval will be designing me a sign for this sanctuary. Vultures, too, are permitted - though I've never seen any. From dusk until dawn the land is covered in a fine mist and if anyone knows how I might manage to acquire a drizzling rain on the land is requested to contact me.
Perhaps I should contact my dear Marquise Elytis... I've no doubt she has some interesting... ways... of controlling the weather as, alas, I am but a dilettante sorcerer at the moment.
yrs, Puck
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
No Sialia, really?
Hrm. Oh well. Shall probably pay a visit anyway.
A fine service you provide, Sir Puck. Will all that collected crow-ly wisdom enhance your own? We shall see... as to the rain, 'Tis not so much a matter of controlling the weather, as convincing the clouds that your idea of an ideal day is theirs.
Come darken my doorstep inworld and we shall see about bringing rain to your crows.
Pucky, I shall bring my dear Pallas by to play as I am sure that she will enjoy the company!
My dear Mr. Goodliffe, please contact Tensai Hilra. The resident War Goddess of Steelhead has managed to control weather and we now get rain, mist, fog, lightning, snow, etc. I'm sure she will be able to help you out!
Respectfully,
Lady Primbroke (or Mrs. Pearse :-D)
Post a Comment