Friends,
Second Life is again acting up on me, at least for tonight. I log in and my Internet connection stops, I have to close SL and re-connect to my wireless, etc, etc. This can go on forever, but I've learned not to fight with it.
So I took the time to do something constructive and added a number of new blogs and links relating to SL and some stuff related to Victorianism in general (mostly, of course, skewered in the direction of my own interest in "Dark Victorianism" - killers, drugs, sex, the gothic and fantastique, etc.) as well as a bit of steampunkery.
I do believe that I am finished with my training at in Dublin. Soon I shall be let loose on an unsuspecting public.
Horrors!
yrs,
Puck
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats upon finishing your training. I do hope that your SL troubles resolve themselves soon. Grrr.
Post a Comment