Dear readers,
I've not been around as much as I'd like to have been due to a conflict between SL and PeerGuardian on my pc. Thankfully, that is ironed out.
I came across this video this morning in my usual RSS feed readings, and felt you all might find it of note.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/bryantpark/2007/05/dont_stand_so_close_to_me.html
It is about how unwritten rules - such as not staring, not violating another's personal space, etc. are as applicable in SL as they are in the real world. I confess that I have found myself reacting the exact same way, albeit in a different manner.
For example, I don't care for gentlemen to violate my personal space. Ladies, on the other hand...
But that is neither here or nor there. I found it a fascinating video and hope you will enjoy it as well.
Til later,
Puck
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome back Lord Puck. Hopefully soon I canreturn as well.
Post a Comment