Friday, April 27, 2007

Dear readers,

Allow me to apologise for not being around much. Suffice to say, there were problems that had to be overcome before I could manage to finally come back around.

read: HA LINDENLABS FUX UP

I am a bit dressed up for Beltane now, though - and quite looking forward to it! If I had even the remotest bit of skill (and rezzing power) I would take a photo for you all. But that must wait, I fear.

3 comments:

Amber_Palowakski said...

Lord Puck! I found your blog! Yay! Unfortunately, my puter is dead, and I have to use my friend's puter which only has windows 98 (which means no SL)! :(

Michael Röhm said...

Hello, Miss! I will add you. I am sorry to hear that! A shame indeed. :( Do you know when/if you'll get a new computer?

Amber_Palowakski said...

I hope (wish) by Beltane to have it repaired, but really am not sure