Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dear reader,

I have recently added a widget to this blog that shows off items from my news-feeds (that I read within Google Reader) that I have opted to share. These are on the left-hand side of the page, just under the links to other SL blogs.

Also do be aware that I have a main account at Live Journal that is here. It is used for my first-life. I also have a rarely used secondary blogspot blog here.

I had contemplated moving to the blogspot account, but since I know so many people and am involved in so many communities within LJ, I have decided against it for the time being, so mlfoley@blogspot is merely a placeholder so that false mlfoleys do not come to you in my name saying, "I am he" and deceive you. Indeed, aside from myspace, I am pretty much mlfoley everywhere. There's one other, a girl, who got the mlfoley name since I didn't register it at the time I made my myspace account. She is fine - but all you other mlfoleys are just imitating.

With love,

Sir Puck A. Goodliffe

2 comments:

Edward Pearse said...

I see you too have had to deal with the Livejournal vs. Blogspot question.

I originally had my SL journal and my RL one on LJ and found I was getting annoyed at having to log in and out for each username.

Hence my SL one has now been moved to blogspot.

Michael Röhm said...

Indeed, sir. I actually started using blogspot a while ago but decided to continue with LJ instead since I had a presence there. This is sufficiently removed from my LJ that I feel more comfortable slipping into "Puck" rather than jumping from name to name.