From Mr. Shang:
See this special from Skinemax (as Your Humble Narrator and his friends affectionately called it in our teenage years) about SL: http://www.cinemax.com/molotov-alva/index.html
Part four, at the beginning of the Caledon section, there's actually two instances of Your Puck and Ingrid featured. I suppose I am rather easy to find. I am really the only person in SL aside from Miss Laval who wears a raven - and Pallas is generally fluttering off and about and only sits on her shoulder from time to time. My Ingrid, of course, tends to stick with me. Too adorable, I say.
Naturally, she's quite pleased, as am I.
I remember filming this thing now, someone was doing some sort of documentary on SL a while ago, but I never knew anything came of it. From what I understood, it was going to be run on some sort of German tv or something foreign like that, so I never expected it to ever reach me, let alone anyone else. Well, aside from my RL typist's German relatives perhaps, of which there still are some, no doubt.
The lady with whom I am standing (in the white) was Miss Mangolope Whalen, a good friend of mine. As I recall, it was winter in Caledon and we were strolling through Victoria City when the film maker asked us if we'd be interested in being in a film on SL. Naturally, we were.
Rather cute and amusing, I say. Ingrid isn't sure they got her good side, though. She's always so fussy!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well of course it would make sense that you are a movie star! I'm only jealous that I was not there to join you.
--Aleja
Ingrid is such a diva! Pallas is jealous.
Post a Comment