Thursday, October 25, 2007

1 sick family + a new laptop that lags like fuck on SL + missing all of the Halloween events with Miss Laval = one pissed off Puck

I am going to have to reboot and close out everything specifically *before* I play SL, apparently. It lags the computer and then crashes, terribly. Every time. I don't get it. sigh.

4 comments:

Seraph Nephilim said...

If you say the new one is a Mac running Leopard, I may have a solution. However, I doubt it is. Nonetheless, try turning down your video memory setting. That was the fix on the Mac side. What kind of video does the computer have? If it's not ATI/nVidea, that's quite probably a major contributor to the problem, unfortunately. *hugs*

Eladrienne Laval said...

Pucky, I am tagging you for the 8 random facts about yourself thing-y that we're all doing on our blog right now!

Edwina Heron said...

Double tagged dear Puck

Eds

Nick Ottens said...

Milord,

I do apologize for posting a comment entirely off-topic but I was unable to find any other means of contacting you while I would very much like to invite you to join a community which I administrate.

I was hoping that a gentleman of such fine tastes such as yourself might enjoy a visit to The Smoking Lounge--a message board community for all things Steam, Diesel, and Pulp to be found at http://www.ottens.co.uk/lounge/

Yours Sincerely,

"Ottens"