I have been in SL for almost a year and still do not totally grasp the concept of creating something. It is difficult for me, visually. The highlighting, the blinking, the arrows, the everything makes me feel... confused, if that is the right word for it. I also have difficulty viewing spatiality (assuming that is even a word; suffice to say, it is hard for me to tell distances, size someone up, etc.).
Since so much in SL DEPENDS on visuals, it is very daunting. This is the problem I am trying to overcome.
It is a horrible feeling, having ideas but not having the experience, skill, talent, whatever... to pull it off.
So, I suppose it is back to the Ivory Tower of Prims for me. Experimenting confuses me even more, as I have little to no real concept of what things do, ergo making a guess as how I use them is an endeavor of pointlessness.
It is just maddeningly frustrating.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment